Tuesday 26 April 2011

I MISS U SO MUCH!!!!!!

Hurmmmmmmmm. I miss u. A day without texting u, I feel weird. Totally weird. 

U make me smile evryday. U make me feel comfort when we r together. When I have something, sad , u r always sitting in front of me giving me hope,support,n u know what? U r the only one who can understand me deeply. Im so touched with it. No matter what, u r the one who can cheer me up. Thats why I said u make me smile each day. (:




By the way, thanks for the teddy u gave to me. So cute. Just like u. ^_^.   Mr. teddy is always besides me on the bed evey time 24 hours. hehe. Hmmmmmmmm. But not like u. :'(    That make me sad. 
When I mis u, I hug mr. teddy. But when I GERAM dkt u, serious I didnt care n not even touched it. Hehe. But when I GERAM2 MANJA dkt u, I gave it punched. I tumbuk2 dia. Tarik2 telinga dia. Dont be angry2 yerh. ahahahaha. Saya masih jaga mr. teddy dgn elok. (: The truth is, I still love u. And I love mr. teddy tOo.

 mr. teddy <3

No comments:

Post a Comment